Why We're So Confident......
Oct 19 2021
We believe that one of the reasons that the Stop’N’Go range stands out is the way we involve the users and decision makers of our client industries in the design and development stages of each model in the range.
Running user trials and getting feedback is a big part of this for us.
In the initial development stages of our product range we worked with Chris Beddoes, a Regional Health & Safety Manager at SUEZ recycling & recovery UK.
We ran trials on domestic municipal collections across kerbside sorting and standard bag/bin collection. For the team at Stop’N’Go and SUEZ, collaboration and communication with all levels of an organisation is really important in finding the best products and designs for their protection.
For us the headline outcomes of these trials were:
- 89% of all users reported better visibility of the hand signals being given to drivers
- Of the users surveyed 75% preferred using the Stop’N’Go model provided over the product previously provided
- In terms of durability Stop’N’Go fared better than the product previously supplied (models from product ranges known for their durability and suitability in the waste sector)
- On average Stop’N’Go lasted 2 working days longer (11 working days as opposed to 8)
- For bin/bag collection we recorded the Stop’N’Go models as lasting for 5 more working days than the original products
- Kerbside sorting operations recorded durations of 10 working days as opposed to 7 working days for their original product selection
- Because of the marked difference in product duration, we were able to evidence significant potential budget savings for SUEZ despite slightly higher unit prices
The results of this trial gave us the backing and confidence to promote the SNG range to the waste and recycling market across the United Kingdom.
That’s why we’re so confident when we guarantee improved and more effective communication to our customers and the markets we serve.
It’s also why we can be confident we’re supplying products that are designed for and work in the sectors we work with.
Why not get in touch and request a sample pack so that you can be as confident as us?